At Stamicarbon, the innovation and license company of Maire Tecnimont Group, we develop, design and license futureproof, innovative fertilizer plant technologies, with urea, green ammonia and nitric acid being our core businesses. Using more than 75 years of knowledge and experience, we offer our customers customized solutions and services to maintain, improve and optimize plants, such as process engineering, proprietary equipment, and full life cycle plant support. We take pride in being innovative and developing reliable, safe and sustainable fertilizer solutions.
From our headquarters in Sittard in the south of the Netherlands, we serve several hundred customers in more than 80 countries, with a proven track record of more than 1.000 sold licenses.
In this dynamic work field, the Marketing Department is responsible for generating product demand and creating sales opportunities, through analyses, different types of communication and events serving our customer needs and enforce Stamicarbon’s market leadership. Within the Marketing Department there is a vacancy for a Communication /Public Relations Officer. The marketing team consists of 8 persons, each with his or hers own specialism, expertise and background.
As Public Relations Officer you will:
• Contribute to the further growth, optimization and realization of Stamicarbon's ambitions towards sustainability and digitalization;
• Feel challenged to further professionalize external communication;
• Be the key team player in defining, driving and executing the external communication strategy in line with Stamicarbon's business and marketing strategy;
• Translate these strategies into concrete external communication activities (plans, scenarios, tools) and execute the operational process in line with Stamicarbon's vision and values, brand quality and strategy;
• Give strategic and tactical advice to the management, sales and marketing teams about communication processes and challenge and coach them in communication issues.
Your key areas of responsibility are to:
• Act as the editor-in-chief of external media and write external content (press releases, mailings, technical articles, newsletters) for relevant stakeholders;
• Advise and review external news items of various content owners;
• Define and manage the content strategy, including the channels to use, to distribute the right message to the target audience;
• Prepare and support Management and other colleagues during interviews with the press;
• Next to Management, act as a spokesperson for the organization;
• Ensure that Stamicarbon’s and Maire Tecnimont’s Groups publicity approval procedures are followed before going public;
• Further develop and maintain a supplier network of communication organizations and services;
• Coordinate publication of company profiles and project listings for external (trade) press, handbooks and directories;
• Coordinate the editing and timely delivery of the Stamicarbon’s contribution to the Groups corporate reporting. Support the marketing team in internal and external mailings.
You have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Journalism, Media, Communication, Marketing or Public Relations and at least 3 years of experience in a communications position, preferably in an international, technical environment. You are an excellent communicator, able to lead, engage, coach and liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders. You have experience in writing for different audiences and communication channels. You have an excellent (preferably native) command of English, both spoken and written.
Stamicarbon offers a rewarding and challenging job with opportunities for personal input and leadership and a competitive employment package for this challenging role. The organization is 100% internationally focused, has the ambition to expand and offers individual possibilities to learn and develop in a true multi-cultural business environment. There is an open and very pleasant atmosphere with plenty of room for discussion with highly committed fellow professionals and a good sense of humor. For further information about this position, please contact us via email@example.com.
Are you interested in a this international career opportunity?
For more information please contact: